Thoughts and such

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's a good thing that certain readers *cough*h*cough* remind me when I need to blog.

So...what to blog about?

I'll do a class review since we're closing in on the first week of the last semester of the last year of my high school career.

Advanced Placement Calculus -
This is one of only a few classes at RV that are all-year. However, this semester, it's only a half-block. Wooo-frickin'-ooo to that! It's not that I'm bad at math or anything, I just don't like doing anything. I'm going to work much harder this semester, as the exam is coming up in May, and I can earn college credit if I do well. I'm not takin' this class for nothin'. We're now given about two days for an assignment, which is good for someone who works 30+ hours a week this time of year. Even though some of this work is done, well, at work.

Advanced Placement English -
This is tied as the class that I am most excited about. Now most of you that know me are probably confused. That's right, I, Robert, am excited about English. I really want to develop myself as a writer, and I can see no better way in existence, than to take a hopefully challenging class. I'm also hoping this will increase the amount that I read, and it'll pretty much have to because I read (literarily speaking) about as much as a clam. I'm pretty sure clams don't read, but there was probably a book on it.

Advanced Placement Government -
Ahh Government. For someone who is going to be the President of the United States of America, a very crucial class. This class seems like it will be fun, minus the stupid people in it. I guess I kind of understand why people say you should have had to have taken the previous to A.P. Social Studies classes. In my case however, I hate history. Government, I likey.

Well, that's it. Enjoy. Read it 2 or 3 times, and let me know when to blog again.

4 Comments:

  • government yay, english boo, calculus..question mark.

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 1:47 AM  

  • Robert, I didn’t dare comment till I had read it a good 3-4 times as suggested. How wonderful that both you boys want to be writers… and I’m sure you will. Just remember *cough*h*cough* you know who when you’re famous eh? Unless it’s a presidential kiss-and-tell.

    By Blogger H, at 10:08 AM  

  • Can I be your running mate?

    By Blogger TheBassRocker, at 9:51 AM  

  • time to show us what you've got.

    sigh.

    once again. the gatekeeper's back

    By Blogger H, at 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home