Thoughts and such

Monday, February 19, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls
Do you know what this is?!?!
It's my 100th post!


Woooo!!!
Yeah, so, life is alright. I just got back from a trip to D.C. That was pretty fun. There's a possibility of sleet and freezing rain tonight, which means there's a possibility of no school tomorrow. Hope makes me happy. I'm currently thinking about changing my major. I'm considering computers once again. I know I'm really good with them, we understand eachother. But am I good enough with them? Oh well, I guess it'll give me something to consider. I'll see you all around my blogger friends, and I hope this post was somewhat more cheerful than last.
Happy 100th!

4 Comments:

  • Well, whatever you decide to major in babe, I know you'll be amazing at it. And I like the cheery posts a lot better than the dperessed ones. :-*

    By Blogger Kathryn, at 11:47 PM  

  • a 100 posts? you old fucker! jk :)

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 6:07 PM  

  • WoooWWWW! happy blog post centenary!

    And what a pretty cheery tone to celebrate it ;-)

    Happy happy! and best of luck with choosing your major.

    By Blogger H, at 12:47 AM  

  • I'm so in love with you. You mean everything to me. =]

    By Blogger Kathryn, at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home