Thoughts and such

Saturday, April 07, 2007

This homework thing is boring the crap out of me.

I'll think about my motorcycle. Mmm...motorcycle.

So, today is Kat's birthday. Perhaps we'll have some fun, good ol' fashion clean fun.

My hair is craptastic, I can't wash it until tomorrow due to its recent chemical relaxing. I very much enjoy the term "chemical relaxing." It's like my hair is doing LSD, or getting really drunk...and just chillin'.

I wish it wasn't so cold.

Ben's working towards his motorcycle license. So him and I can hit the open road, and cause some trouble, good ol' fashion clean trouble.

Alright, I guess that'll do for now, I'm going to get back to work.

Happy Easter, or Passover, or whatever.

5 Comments:

  • Passover the candy it's Easter hehe

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 5:04 PM  

  • good old fashioned post,i see. good. good.

    By Blogger H, at 11:48 PM  

  • I'm running low on optimism. Ha. Dish soap...

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 6:28 PM  

  • Yay for my birthday! Hmm, I think that's all I have to say... G'day then

    By Blogger Kathryn, at 5:14 PM  

  • Now it's my turn to be disgruntled.

    grrrh.

    new posttttt!!!!

    By Blogger H, at 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home