Thoughts and such

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hm, it's been a little while.


Things really have been to aweful interesting for me as of late, just work. Lots and lots and lots and lots of work.

In case it doesn't show through in my words, I just woke up.

My left ear is bugging me, I have crappy ears. Ear-infections and what-have-you have plagued me for at least some portion of my life.

Hm, I should like for a more primary topic to focus on.

Stopped at a cruise-in last night, saw a couple tasty cars. For those of you who don't know, a cruise-in is where people drive their old fancy (usually sports)cars in for people to view and talk about, and sometimes they can win prizes and such. I wish I had an old fancy sportscar, something like a mustang would be awesome. I'd probably just end up getting myself killed though.

I've been riding my motorcycle quite a bit, I'm up to about 2,500 miles on it, which isn't too bad. I don't know how some people get the stamina to do a thousand miles in one day, it's unreal.

My band is doing really well, we're expaning to northeast Ohio, a place called Massillon. We also had some guy invite us in to do some recordings at his studio in Akron, for free! That "rockstar" life is becoming a bit more of a reality I guess.

That college thing is creeping closer as well, I've got placement tests to take.... Summer testing shouldn't be legal, I'm more brain-dead than Paris Hilton and Ashlee Simpson combined..

Well, I shall type to you later my little Blogians, farewell.

7 Comments:

  • Robert is back! yay.

    By Blogger H, at 12:36 PM  

  • Woo! I guess I'm finally on the right track then! So a cruise-in, huh? About how old was the oldest car there? I'm more interested in the 1900-1930 period as opposed to the sports cars.

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 11:52 AM  

  • Nah, 50's and up sports cars. I've seen a couple 1920'sish type cars at cruise-ins though.

    By Blogger The One and Possibly Only, at 5:57 PM  

  • Hooray for BLOGS!!!

    I'm really sorry about your ear babe. It better feel better soon, or I'll hunt your doctor down and make him give you the good meds.

    That cruise-in was nice, and you need to buy me one of those cars.

    And yes, Woo for ShoNo!

    By Blogger Kathryn, at 6:16 PM  

  • I really am surprised the my home remedy of Haggis did not help your ear

    By Blogger Ben Ditty, at 4:21 PM  

  • Gahh. Darn. I need to find a place where I can see cars from my beloved time period...

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 10:50 PM  

  • The Henry Ford museum?

    Hmm, perhaps I'll take that up as a little private project of my own.

    Ohio does draw in quite a few cars...I guess we're fun to drive through

    By Blogger The One and Possibly Only, at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home